Creamy Salmon & Veggie Pasta – Serves 4
- 2 filets of salmon
- Pinch of salt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2L vegetable stock
- 200g wholemeal fusilli
- 150g crème fraiche
- 100g peas
- 100g spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Place the salmon on a foil lined tray. Add the salt, pepper and lemon juice and fold up into a parcel. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
3. Heat the vegetable stock on the hob and place the pasta into the stock. Cook as per instructions on the packet of pasta.
4. Drain the pasta and return to the pot with the peas, spinach and crème fraiche. Place over a low to medium heat and stir until the spinach and peas are cooked. You may wish to add a touch more salt, pepper or lemon at this stage.
5. Once the salmon is cooked, remove the skin and flake into the pasta.
Serve and enjoy.