Mozzarella, Sweet Potato & Pea Frittata – Serves 2-3
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 leek
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Pinch of salt
- 150g peas
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 125g mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Chop the sweet potato into small cubes, drizzle in 1tbsp oil and place them in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. In an oven proof pan heat 1tbsp oil over a medium heat.
4. Finely slice the onions and leek and add to the pan with the garlic and allow to sweat for a few minutes.
5. In a bowl whisk together the mixed herbs, salt, pepper, eggs, whole milk and peas.
6. Slice the mozzarella.
7. Remove the sweet potato from the oven and add to the pan. Then pour over the egg mix. Top with the mozzarella and cook for 2-3 minutes on the hob.
8. Transfer the pan into the oven for a further 10-12 minutes or until cooked.
9. Remove from the oven and serve.