- Start by adding the cranberries, maple syrup, orange zest and the cinnamon stick to a pan and cook over a medium light.
- Next, blitz the porridge oats in a food processor until a flour type consistency is formed and pour into a bowl.
- Stir through the cinnamon, mixed spice and baking powder
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the milk, egg and maple syrup and whisk well until smooth.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and then ladle the batter into the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes on one side until the batter bubbles, flip and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Stack up the pancakes and top with walnuts, dried cranberries, crushed chestnuts and drizzle over the sauce (don’t forget to remove the cinnamon stick). Enjoy!!