Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
1. Prick the sweet potatoes with a knife in a few places and then place them on a baking tray in the oven. Cook for 45-60 minutes or until soft.
2. In the meantime, heat the oil in a pan and chop the onion. Add the onion and the garlic to the pan and allow to soften for 4-5 minutes.
3. Next, add the turkey mince and cook for around 10 minutes until all the liquid has evaporated. Ensure you’re stirring regularly and breaking the mince up with a spoon.
4. Then add the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, paprika, rosemary, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and then allow to simmer for 25-30 minutes. Add the peas and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Once the sweet potatoes are cooked, slice them in half and add the turkey mince. Finish by topping off with either the sour cream or grated cheddar cheese. Enjoy!