- Preheat the oven to `180°C.
- Slice the butternut squash lengthways down the middle and scoop out the seeds*.
- Drizzle the squash with olive oil and rub in the rosemary, oregano, salt and pepper. Place on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 45-60 minutes (depending on the size of the squash).
- Whilst the squash is in the oven, cook the quinoa as per the cooking instructions in the stock powder.
- Once the quinoa is cooked stir through the pine nuts, cranberries, chopped chestnuts, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Once the butternut squash is cooked, scoop out some of the flesh to make the well larger and stuff with the quinoa mix. Finish off with a fresh sprinkle of coriander. Serve and enjoy!
*Top tip – remove the butternut squash fibres from the seeds and lay them on a roasting tray. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy as a snack or serve as croutons in soup! For a more eye-watering dish opt for tri-colour or black and white quinoa!