- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cut the courgette, pepper and sweet potato into small cubes. Ensure you leave the skin on to maintain the fibre. Place the vegetables on a baking tray and toss with the olive oil, smoked paprika, cumin, salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
- Place the vegetables in the oven for around 25-30 minutes or until roasted. Once the vegetables are ready remove them from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Heat a pan (you may need to add a little oil if the pan is not non-stick) over a medium heat. Place one wrap into the base of the pan and then add a few tablespoons of the vegetables to half the wrap. Add 25g of cheese on the same half and then fold the empty side over the full side. Allow the base to toast for 3-4 minutes on a medium heat.
- Flip the wrap carefully and toast the other side for 2-3 minutes. Be careful not to burn.
- Once toasted remove the quesadilla from the pan, slice into triangles and repeat on the remaining three wraps.
- Serve and enjoy!